Christine Brewer Recordings / Discography
Brewer has made a number of recordings, which include:
- Two contributions to Hyperion’s Schubert series with pianist Graham Johnson
- One CD in Hyperion's Richard Strauss series with pianist Roger Vignoles
- Two recital recordings produced and released by OTSL: (a) "Saint Louis Woman”, (b) “Music for a While” with pianist Kirt Pavitt
- Mahler's Eighth Symphony with Sir Simon Rattle and the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra (EMI)
- Mozart's Don Giovanni with Sir Charles Mackerras and the Scottish Chamber Orchestra (Telarc)
- Richard Strauss’ Four Last Songs/Wagner's "Liebestod" from Tristan und Isolde
- Mozart’s Requiem with Donald Runnicles and the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra (Telarc)
- Fidelio (in German) with Sir Colin Davis and the London Symphony Orchestra (LSO Live)
- Barber’s Vanessa (Chandos) with the BBC Symphony Orchestra, conducted by Leonard Slatkin
- William Bolcom's Songs of Innocence and Experience (Naxos), conducted by Leonard Slatkin
- Fidelio (in English) and “Great Operatic Arias” (Chandos) with the London Philharmonic and David Parry;
- Tristan und Isolde with Donald Runnicles and the BBC Symphony Orchestra (Warner Classics);
- Britten’s War Requiem with the London Philharmonic Orchestra and Kurt Masur (LPO Live).
Brewer was honored at the 48th Annual Grammy Awards for Best Choral Performance and Best Classical Album for her work on Bolcom's Songs of Innocence and Experience.