Gaspar Hoyos is currently a member of the Ensemble Stanislas, a very active chamber music group in Eastern France. His performances have been acclaimed for his sensitivity, musicianship and virtuosity.
Mr. Hoyos is also a sought out teacher. He has taught masterclasses in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagano, Fukuoka, Shizuoka, Dallas, Bogota and Lima. Every year he holds a flute master-class in Groznjan (Croatia), organized by Jeunesses Musicales. Mr. Hoyos has also been invited to join the faculty of the festival "Rencontres Musicales en Lorraine", starting during the summer 2003.
Frequent guest in prestigious festivals, Gaspar Hoyos has appeared in Europe (Montpellier - Radio France, Musica Riva, Histria, Guebwiller, 2è festival de Flûte à Paris, 2nd Festival of the Flute, Frankfurt, Festival International à Obernai), in Japan (Japanese Flute Association) the USA (Boston, New York, Chicago) and in South America (Bogota, Cali, Popayan, Lima).
He has been a prize-winner at the following competitions:
- 5ème Concours International Jean-Pierre RAMPAL (Paris).
- 33rd International Competition Markneukirchen (Germany).
- National Flute Association Young Artist Competition (USA).
- The James Pappoutsakis Competition (USA).
- Flute Talk Competition (USA).
- Sorantin Young Artist Award (USA).
- Concours d'Excellence Gaston Crunelle (France).
- Concours National du Jeune Talent (France).